The total course is for 88 hours. This will be covered across 44 days.
When does my batch start?
New batch starts on the 4th Monday of every month. Allocation is done on a first come first serve basis.
What all will you get as part of the course?
- Recordings of all the sessions
- PPT’s and other courseware material
- Must have access to a computer or lap top
- Must have windows 7 or above
- Must have a stable internet connection
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes, an e-certificate of completion will be given to all
participants whose minimum attendance is above 70%. Certificates will be sent on participants registered email ID’s within 15 days of batch completion.
You will receive a call from us within 24 hours after signing up. Our executive will let you know the next steps to complete your admission process.