The total course is for 60 hours. This will be covered across 30 days
When does my batch start?
New batches start every 3rd Monday
Allocation will be done on a first come first serve basis.
What will you get as part of the course?
- Recordings of all the sessions
- PPT’s and other courseware material
- Must have access to a computer or laptop with i3 or higher configuration processor and minimum 4GB RAM
- Must have Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must have a stable internet connection
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes, an e-certificate of completion will be given to all participants whose minimum attendance is above 70%. Certificates will be sent on participants registered email ID’s within 15 days of batch completion.
You will receive a call from us within 24 hours after signing up. Our executive will let you know the next steps to complete your admission process.